Friday, July 5, 2013

Hope everyone had a happy 4th

Blu made it through his first 4th of July celebration.  It is fortunate that a puppy can sleep through all the noise.

I had a great day exploring.  I'm getting used to new smells, new surfaces and new friends.


 

Over the river and through the woods


 
      New smells, new friends
At some point I'm going to have to get used to these ears




I think my media coverage made me look great, don't you?  Thanks Tampa Bay Times for the feature

5 comments:

  1. so appreciate your willingness to share with us about Blu and his life style.. is a great blog to get the kids hook to follow and learn to appreciate our four legged Heroes.. they can see how its hard work and a learning process that makes them the best!!!!

    Blu you've stolen my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloodhounds are the best! They are such smart and funny dogs! Blu looks so much like my Clementine when she was a pup. You two are going to have so much fun. Thanks for blogging about him. Speaking of blogs, you should check out Wimsey the Manhattan bloodhound. It hilarious and you will soon find its very true!

    http://wimseyblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/wimseys-blog-diary-of-manhattan_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the good press this little guy is getting -- he deserves it. He has a lot of work ahead of him, but he'll make you guys proud. Heck, I think he already has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lubor makes a great point, really is a good way to get kids interested in the TPD and community by seeing what Blu is up to. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete